The dog days of summer are drawing to a close, and the kids are going back to school. We hope all of you enjoyed a safe season and found at least a little extra time to spend with family and friends.
SMARTMD has come a long way over the past 20 years and looks forward to ending the year with a host of new features and services including new, integrated secure messaging, group task management, patient intake and much more. Please call us if any of these sound like something that might interest you or your team. We think you will love them!
Finally, for all our clients and partners in Florida and the surrounding area, please prepare for hurricane Dorian. Stay safe and let us know if we can support your business continuity in any way. It’s our job to keep your data safe. Please take the time to keep your patients, staff, and Practices at safe as possible.
Nandip Kothari, CEO, SMARTMD
It’s Convention Season
We love conference season. Most importantly, it is an opportunity to meet with our clients and partners in person. We want to hear from you! Whether you would like to address an ongoing issue, tell us about your favorite SMARTMD features, or share ideas for new features you would like SMARTMD to add, please stop by any of the following events and say hello.
We look forward to seeing you.
Please join us Wednesday, September 18, for “Innovation in Hospice and Pharmaceutical Care,” an important, wide-ranging Clinical Conference exclusively presented by Delta Care Rx. We’re excited to be presenting this vital educational opportunity right before the annual Clinical Practice Forum of the Hospice and Palliative Nurses Association.
The annual meeting brings together health care professionals, national leaders, visionaries, newcomers, and more, and you will leave energized with a clear path to taking quality and expertise to the next level.
The 2019 Interdisciplinary Conference will offer peer-to-peer intermediate and advanced educational sessions that will address these specific topic areas:
Community-Based Palliative Care, Interdisciplinary Team Leadership, Medical Care, Pediatrics, Quality, Regulatory, and Supportive Care.
Feature Highlight: We Do Billing Too
Your priorities are patients, NOT billing.
You may know us as your go-to partner for documenting visits. But did you know that we also provide coding, billing, and collections services for practices? That’s right, it is something we’ve been doing for over a decade. We can help you get your claims out on time, so you don’t have to worry about it.
- Easy Start – use the SMARTMD app for iPhone/iPad to capture charges; we’ll do the rest.
- Flexible – whether you just need overflow support for coding, or you need someone to take over your billing process, we can tailor our services to fit your business needs.
- Aligned Incentives – we’re motivated to help you collect the fees you’ve earned; our fees are structured so that we only get paid when you do.
- Useful Reports – we analyze your data so you don’t have to. We generate weekly and monthly trend reports that give you the insight you need to make key business decisions.
- Experience – we’ve been doing this for over a decade. Ask us for references.
Interested? Give us a call to speak to a revenue cycle specialist about your needs.